| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kolkata/ Calcutta in April is very hot at 30.2 °C (86.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is released across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Kolkata/ Calcutta is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:00 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kolkata/ Calcutta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kolkata/ Calcutta:
- Guwahati, India - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ENE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 615.8 kms (382.6 miles) E
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) E
- Mindat, Myanmar - 593.1 kms (368.6 miles) ESE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 541.5 kms (336.5 miles) ESE
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) ESE