| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kolkata/ Calcutta in November is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water falls during on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Kolkata/ Calcutta are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:56 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 2:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kolkata/ Calcutta November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kolkata/ Calcutta:
- Guwahati, India - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ENE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 615.8 kms (382.6 miles) E
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) E
- Mindat, Myanmar - 593.1 kms (368.6 miles) ESE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 541.5 kms (336.5 miles) ESE
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) ESE