| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kolkata/ Calcutta in September is very hot at 29.1 °C (84.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in September is pretty drenched with periodic periods of rain. A hearty 288mm (11.3in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Kolkata/ Calcutta are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:56 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kolkata/ Calcutta September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kolkata/ Calcutta:
- Guwahati, India - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 459 kms (285.2 miles) NE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ENE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 615.8 kms (382.6 miles) E
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) E
- Mindat, Myanmar - 593.1 kms (368.6 miles) ESE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 541.5 kms (336.5 miles) ESE
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) ESE